Tourism & Backpacker
1. Please make an inquiry on our website (exact indications concerning dates and number of persons are important). The rent can already be calculated on the website.
2. Important: Your inquiry is not binding!
3. Within 12 hours we verify the availability and send you a correspondent confirmation or an alternative offer. Then you can decide whether you want to book the requested accommodation.
4. In case you want to book, you have to pay the required advance payment within the indicated period (usually 3 working days). We accept bank transfer, PayPal and credit cards.
5. Once we receive your prepayment, we will send you a binding booking confirmation with the exact address of your accommodation and the contact details of your landlord.
6. The rest payment usually has to be paid upon arrival in cash to the landlord. Yet our booking confirmation will inform you in detail about this.
Important: If you don't pay the advance, your inquiry expires automatically. In this case there are absolutely no costs for you.
If you want to book an accommodation, we ask you to pay the requested advance payment (see description of accommodation) within the indicated period.
The advance payment can be made by
1. bank transfer
2. credit card
The rest payment usually has to be paid upon arrival in cash to the landlord. Detailed information about the advance payment and the rest payment can be found in the detailed description of the correspondent accommodation on our website as well as in the booking confirmation you’ll receive from us.
If you don’t transfer a prepayment after receiving our confirmation of availability, your inquiry will expire automatically. There will be no costs for you in this case.
Cancelling a binding booking causes cancellation fees. The fee depends on the date you cancel your binding booking.
Please note: An inquiry on our website is not binding. A booking is only binding when an advance payment has been made.
These are our cancellation fees:
1. Cancellation until 60 days before the begin of rental period
2. Cancellation 59 to 43 days before the begin of rental period 50% of effected advance payment
3. Cancellation 42 days or shorter before rental period -> no refund of advance payment
The client has to pay the transfer fees for refunding advance payments.
We recommend to effect a travel cancelation insurance
Accommodation for Backpack tourists in Conil de la Frontera
To Conil Spain Costa de la Luz just with a backpack and enjoy an economic vacation
Backpacker tourists will find their lodging in Conil in the Hostal Campito or in the Hostal Lojo.
Campito Lodging for Backpackers:
Situated near the bus station in Conil this is a well-cared accommodation with little distance to all the sights and the beach. The house is modern and provides air condition in its rooms and a nice cafe/bar in the building.
Lojo Lodging for Backpackers:
The Hostal Lojo in the center of Conil is one of the most favourite accommodations for backpackers in Conil. Satelite TV, air condition and the short walk to the beach are good arguments for this place, apart from its economical prices.
Important booking information